Hiring for Pharmacy Technicians in Southborough, MA. Must be able to work M-F 3PM-11:30PM. $14/hr to start with increase upon probationary period.
Must be state registered and must be able to pass background check + drug screen.
Summary: A Pharmacy Technician’s role is to handle the day to day maintenance of a Long Term Care facility. Daily duties include, but are not limited to; pulling and labeling medication, checking for expiration dates, receiving drug orders, stocking shelves, and reporting mistakes.
- Performing all functions related to the preparation and dispensing of medications
- Pulling and separating labels
- Pull and label re-pack medication
- Putting all auxiliary labels on medication
- Look for expiration dates and match manufacturer
- Stock shelves with medication received
- Submit drug order invoices to the AP department
- Using Frameworks to pack and tote
- Writing up completed invoices
Pay: $14 to $15/hour
$14 to $15 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time