If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Create and maintain cash and other account reconciliations daily for executive staff and for month end close.
- Maintain supporting schedules for the month-end close and assist with the preparation of the project financials.
- Record monthly journal entries for the financial close, which include (but are not limited) to prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, debt, revenue, etc.
- Assist with the implementation of various NetSuite projects where applicable.
- Assist in the creation/development of financing packages for lenders for projects that are in construction.
- Support the AR/AP functions as needed.
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by management.
- 1+ years of accounting experience; Public Accounting highly encouraged.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive management, all departments across the organization, and vendors outside the organization.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Willing and able to adapt to a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and efficient.
- Robust analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and overall computer skills.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow.
Pay: $50,000 to $58,000/year
$50000 to $58000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time