1 JR and 1 SR Lease Analsyt
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Abstract and input lease documents such as leases, amendments, assignments, terminations, legal notices, estoppels, SNDAs, Chattel Lien Waivers, etc. into the company real estate software (MRI);
- Prepare lease abstraction reports and rent letters for review, approval and issue to tenants.
- Prepare contingency reports with critical dates for Director of Lease Compliance and Analysis to flag delivery and other pertinent lease construction dates
- Update MRI with on-going tenant lease status information; i.e., construction commencement, permit dates, delivery, etc.
- Calculate rent commencements and co-tenancy situations for new leases.
- Update and oversee the entering of documents and dates in departmental Lease Document Status, Contingency Reports, Critical Lease Dates and Rent Commencement reports.
- Prepare property reports, including rent rolls, for management, lenders and/or the Partners with pertinent lease information based on the information in MRI. Assist Lease Compliance Analysts with preparation and review of these reports.
- Enter Common Area Maintenance (C.A.M.) and Real Estate Tax (R.E.T.) increases/decreases for each property once received from Property Accountant.
- Prepare lease documents for scanning into Papervision (the scanning software).
- Prepare Forms W-9 for tenants.
- Make tenant address changes to MRI
- Send out monthly tenant rent letters
- Verify "alternative rent" amounts monthly.
- 4+ years of experience in retail Lease Compliance and Analysis experience is required.
- This position requires an organized, detailed-oriented individual with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent business writing and proof-reading skills.
- Keen problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- High level of computer expertise with the ability to train others in company software and systems - Word and Excel required, MRI, Outlook, and Papervision preferred.
- Philosophy, values and personal work style compatible with Company culture.
- Associate Degree or other higher education preferred.
Pay: $50,000 to $95,000/year
$50000 to $95000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time