- Generate invoices.
- Researches and inputs cash receipts into the computer and verifies by comparison to the bank deposit daily.
- Resolves accounts receivable problems with customers.
- Maintains accurate customer files; keeps track of name changes, mergers, address changes, and mailing attentions and relays this information to appropriate personnel.
- Assists the manager and other appropriate staff on research of customer discrepancies, discusses any deviation from client payment plans, obtains appropriate approvals to have open credits applied, and, in general, keeps the accounts receivable system as clean as possible.
- Upon request, provides special reports reflecting current status of customer accounts.
- Verifies deposits and posts to accounts receivable.
- Prepares vouchers and special information on appropriate invoices.
- Duplicates, files, and retrieves accounts receivable material as needed.
- Assists the accounting manager in monthly reconciliation of revenue accounts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable
- Experience working with accounting software
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- HS Diploma or GED, certificate in accounting preferred.
Job Status: Full Time