- Manage and provide exceptional customer service to all assigned BDM’s and their customer base:
- Quotes and maintain pricing for assigned clients
- Enter orders for assigned clients in ERP system as required
- Document all non-order activities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain and update account notes for all delivery locations
- Set-up and maintain e-Commerce templates for assigned clients
- Problem resolution regarding, orders, pricing, complaints and or service levels
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with key stake holders and internal teams to support needs of the Business Development Managers and their customers.
- Educate customers and team about additional products and services which are available.
- Qualify leads and inquiries - distribute to appropriate parties as needed.
- Create and monitor customer stocking agreements in Customer Relationship (CRM) system against monthly actual usage trends and implement or recommend updates as needed
- Recommend opportunities for new projects, products or services to Business Development Manager and/or the client
- Prepare quarterly usage forecasts for review with BDMs and other leadership
- Attend Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with BDMs as required
- Identify opportunities for improvement with order and/or delivery operations and implement or recommend improvements as needed.
- Participate in team, customer or departmental tasks/projects as assigned by manager.
- Provide as back up support to Manager’s accounts when needed.
- Follow company policies, procedures, designated SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and standards as dictated by 5S practices.
- Maintain and promote both an environment of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices.
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understands urgency and when to escalate
- to the appropriate party when necessary.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, multi task, and problem solve.
- Experience with ERP system and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner always.
- Proven time management skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and prioritize with competing deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in priorities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, advanced attention to detail skills, and outstanding follow up.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Experience reviewing purchase orders in an order management system.
- Highly Proficient in using a PC, the internet and MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales Rep Support: 5 years (Required)
- Supporting Top Accounts: 5 years (Required)
Pay: $22 to $24/hour
$22 to $24 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time