- Performs several financial adjustments to maintain accuracy and integrity of the Stock Ledger. Participates in the management initiative to institute better controls and better organization.
- Provides customer service to associates in various departments to obtain information and resolve issues.
- Reviews adjustments prepared by other associates
- Special projects as assigned.
- Participates in the development of programs designed to increase productivity and improve accuracy of financial adjustments
- Decides whether a financial adjustments needs to be made
- Decides which person/dept to contact in order to gather information or resolve issues
- Next level of management and/or peer reviews and approves decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent job experience
- Minimum job skills required to perform this job (for example: programming languages, strong interpersonal skills, computer software packages).
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Strong Computer skills including Excel. Ability to learn new software.
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Timely completion of tasks
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Minimum experience required to perform this job. 1 - 2 years in accounting or finance environment
Job Status: Full Time