- Prepare and process invoices and returns for vendors and customer
- Generate and distribute monthly customer statements
- Maintain and update customer and vendor databases
- Assess customer credit worthiness and releasing of sales orders
- Assist with processing customer payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Processing expense invoices
- Sending remittance information to all vendors after payment
- Assist with Month end closing
- Associates in Accounting or related business accounting work preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office a must!
- Sage MAS500 Accounting Systems experience helpful.
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
$18 to $20 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time