- Responsible for preparing monthly financial reporting package and analysis of results
- Responsible for coordination and preparation of annual budget and forecasts of assigned areas
- Develop financial models and analyses to support capital expenditures
- Responsible for the operation of the fixed asset system and reporting capital spending to management. This includes maintaining records, verifying that spending is correctly recorded, verifying accuracy of sales taxes, and recording depreciation
- Responsible for maintaining standard costs, collecting operational data, and analyzing performance compared to standard and plan
- Analysis of manufacturing cost by comparing actual results with plan, providing trend information, explaining variances, and recommending actions to management
- Analysis of price protection adjustments including adjustment deferrals and analysis of the impact on price protection, purchase price variances, cost of goods sold and standard cost revaluations
- Prepare supporting documentation for internal/external financial audit
- Support the company regarding special projects assigned on a regular basis
- Understand, maintain and perform work according to quality, health, safety and environmental standards
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor’ Degree; prefer accounting/finance concentration
- 3+ years accounting related experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Prefer integrated ERP, in particular, SAP
- Strong MS office skills, Excel in particular
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and IS systems and technology, to include integration of manufacturing data systems.
- Initiating Improvements: Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes, conduct analysis by gathering information from a range of sources and perspectives to identify opportunities, implement solutions and measure impact.
- Taking Ownership: Assuming accountability and responsibility for successfully completing assignments of tasks
- Communicating Effectively: Clearly conveying information/ideas through a variety of methods (verbal, written, etc.)
- Focusing on Customers: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions
- Adapting to Change: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
- Building Positive Working Relationships: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Engagement: Ability to energize the organization by clearly communicating deeply held values and organizational goals.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather information from a broad range of sources, make the information visible and accessible and conduct logical analysis from various perspectives.
- Quality of Work: Demonstrates the appropriate level of accuracy, completeness, and reliability.
Pay: $70,000 to $90,000/year
$70000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time