- Review and approve employee expense reports in Expensify. Export the reimbursable expenses file from Expensify and forward to Payroll Dept. for processing in the bi-weekly payroll.
- Receive, enter and verify invoices for payment from external vendors and IMA D&F Divisions. Prepare checks for distribution after approval.
- Process Credit Applications and/or Credit References (complete form, prepare for signature, submit for signatures, and send final forms to companies).
- Maintain a filing system which includes all invoices and proof of payment.
- Reconcile all inter-company invoices with each IMA D&F Division. Ensure that all invoices are accounted for and summarize in the monthly report. Resolve invoicing conflicts, which may require assistance from senior management.
- Ensure that all received goods have been invoiced by running the RGNI (Received Goods Not Invoiced) report on a regular/monthly basis.
- Assist with maintaining the phone plan including setting up new services or resolving billing issues.
- Verify invoices as paid in the ERP (i.e. M2M) System for all wire transfers
- Enter all expenses into the ERP (i.e. M2M) System from Expensify (for non-AMEX charges) and other miscellaneous expenses as required.
- Create and distribute invoices to customers via mail, email or payment portals.
- Scan & deposit all checks via the scanner to the IMA D&F USA bank account. Record all subsequent payments in the ERP (i.e. M2M) system.
- Process all ACH customer wire payments. Print out the daily bank statement and enter into the ERP (i.e. M2M) system.
- Perform a weekly analysis and summary of the AR Aging Report making note of all past-due invoices. Follow-up with customers regarding all past-due invoices to identify the reason and make attempt at resolution.
- Maintain the ERP (i.e. M2M) system to update customer and vendor contact data.
- Create and process Credit Memo’s and Miscellaneous Invoices as required.
- Pay Sales Tax as requested by each state for all goods sold. Maintain a Yearly Sales Tax Binder for each state including exemption forms.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to react to unconventional situations and then prioritize and perform multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrates a dynamic, cheerful & positive attitude in daily activities.
- Capability to be resourceful and to think/act independently and able to request support when necessary.
- Extroverted personality who likes to function with a sense of urgency.
- Good typing/keyboard skills.
- Good telephone, e-mail and interpersonal communications skills.
Job Status: Full Time