- Enter and balance account receivable and account payable on a daily basis.
- Entering customer payments in operating system, approving orders.
- Accounting for checks received from customers and reconciling them with Bank statement
- Preparing journal entries and finalize Trial Balance for monthly reporting.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
- Aged AR Receivables report and follow-up.
- Banking: Downloading Daily balances, transfer payments within different accounts. Balancing and reconciling bank records and statements.
- Preparing general ledger entries and maintaining records and files up to date.
- Assist with office ordering such as office supplies with local vendors.
- Discretion and protection of confidential information
Qualifications & Skills:
- Associate Degree in Accounting or other related educational experience is required
- 2 years of experience as Accounting Clerk or related experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Prior Experience with Solomon would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS. Excel is required
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
Pay: $18 to $19/hour
$18 to $19 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time