Duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Preparing and/or reviewing appropriate general ledger entries and reconciliations
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation of all legal entities and proper reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances
- Working experience with foreign currency revaluation
- Responsible for treasury items including cash flow forecasts, oversight of AP, Bank Compliance activities and other banking requirements
- Responsible for revenue recognition and other areas of the financial statements as determined
- Responsible for tax compliance related to US entity
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Oversight and training of new and existing staff, as needed.
- Support Global Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Must be ahighly-motivated individual with an outstanding work ethic
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, be detail-oriented, organized and able to successfully direct multiple projects through completion
- Manage interpersonal relations and communicate clearly to effectively train and support others
- At least five years of experience, with increasing responsibility, is required, as well as solid communication, technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and some experience in ERP implementation is also preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required, with preference for candidates with advanced credentials such as a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Pay: $80,000 to $100,000/year
$80000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time