- Management of multiple affiliates and development/mentoring of staff and associate accountants.
- Monitors the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Develop a working relationship with each affiliate’s Director of Operations and PC President.
- Supervise a team of Accountants.
- Prepare and execute journal entries for month end, quarter end, and year end closes.
- Perform and supervise accurate and timely financial closes of assigned affiliates’ books in accordance with GAAP.
- Assure high quality internal control processes for their assigned affiliates. Escalate internal control failures and potential fraud situations to the VP, Corporate Controller.
- Responsible for the recruiting, training and ongoing development of Accountants.
- Act as the team subject matter expert; provide training, mentoring and coaching to Accountants.
- Conduct training sessions (via WebEx or in person) to support new doctors collection of credentialing data.
- Educate and influence Operations leaders and Practice Managers on various finance matters.
- Partner with Operations leaders to provide financial support for business planning and analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring proper and timely filing of all affiliate local tax returns, including but not limited to sales and use tax and business privilege taxes.
- Assist with audit process to ensure timely submission of all documentation and proper responses for questions raised by external auditors.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with major in Accounting
- Five years’ experience in Finance/Accounting
- Previous supervisory experience required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience a plus
- Experience managing multiple activities, prioritization of tasks and problem resolution.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Cognos TM1 a plus
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
$80000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time