- Exercises Companies policies, procedures and controls to the accounting/finance department.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of the preparation of reporting requirements, assigned analysis, and projects.
- Reviews journal entries into various accounts on an ongoing basis for accuracy and completeness.
- Oversees and reviews bank statements and all key general ledger accounts on at least a monthly basis.
- Exercises administrative judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on the accounting/finance department.
- Ensure accounting/finance personnel are cross-trained and properly aligned with responsibilities.
- Supports the reliability and operations of the accounting systems and processes to ensure the accounting/finance personnel perform their responsibilities efficiently.
- Oversees accounting system and core system upgrades and the impact on daily operations.
- Serves as resource for other areas of the Company to explain accounting transactions, resolves accounting issues and/or discrepancies.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with the companies departments.
- Performs ad hoc general ledger and accounting projects and analysis for the company's management.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases and excel spreadsheets.
- Strong writing skills
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time