Accounting Transformation Consultant
The Opportunity – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
A 12-month assignment to assist in the conversion and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance, Operations and Talent products. This contract will include post go-live support and Power BI report writing requirements.
Assisting with Project implementation
- Redesigning chart of accounts
- Data mapping/remapping and testing
- Verifying data during and post-conversion
- Workflow creation
- Assist in the implementation and verification of account receivable, payable, and fixed assets modules.
Power BI Reporting
- Assisting with report writing
- Participating in train-the-trainer program
- Assist in training local teams on system functionalities and procedures.
Provide support during and after "go live"
100% dedicated resource to ERP Conversion
- Bachelors in Accounting required; CPA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance, Operations and Talent, Financials Functional Consultant; preferred.
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations required; implementation experience desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power BI reporting (report creation & design).
- Experience re-imaging the chart of accounts to support consolidation of multiple legal entities; multi-currency; and structure in line with best practices IFRS (GAAP).
- Ability to configure approval processes by using workflows.
- Capable of liaising with 3rd party system implementer (non- US based).
- Professional services implementation experience desirable but not essential
Pay: $30 to $40/hour
$30 to $40 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time