Accounts Payable Clerk
· Accounts Payable –process daily invoices ( 100+) and payments, respond to & resolve vendor issues, investigate & resolve aged Received Not Vouchered (RNV) transactions, and review vendor statements to ensure accurate processing.
· Monthly Closings – prepare journal entry for items that require accrual at month end, reconcile accounts payable subsystem to general ledger.
· Compliance – Assist with internal and external compliance tasks as needed.
· Team Support – Support team with various projects/tasks as needed.
- Quality First: execute accurate, complete and timely work; integrity never compromised.
- Accountability: take ownership of all tasks and do whatever is needed to drive them to completion.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with customers (both external and internal), suppliers and associates at all levels towards mutual objectives.
- Sense of urgency: High energy, bias for action; spontaneously recognizes and resolves issues.
- Continuous Improvement Focused/Innovative: Generates and implements creative solutions; challenges current methods and seeks alternatives.
- Excellent computer skills for high accuracy data entry required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – including written, verbal and listening skills
- Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
Pay: $20 to $25/hour
$20 to $25 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time