Accounts Payable Manager
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Manage all areas of the AP process to ensure best-in-class processes for invoices from our vendors, contractors and business partners.
- Review and validate invoices entered by AP staff.
- Ensure accompanying documentation is complete, accurate and approved.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions in accordance with U.S. GAAP and company policies and procedures.
- Preparation and posting of accruals in connection with the monthly close.
- Manage weekly check runs and payment proposals.
- Analyze current processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Lead team in continuing efforts to accelerate the accounting close process, including AP and related automation projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Record wire transfers and online bank activity.
- Prepare construction spend analysis.
- Complete emergency payments needed, entering invoices, printing and sending payments.
- Assist set up of credit cards and payment apps and reconciliation of accounts.
- Ability to mentor, guide and motivate direct reports through demonstration of best practices and leading by example.
- Interact professionally and collaboratively with management and other departments for invoice dispute resolution, approvals, voucher processing, and special projects.
- Assist with the administration of the expense reimbursement process/ system (Expensify).
- Manage year end 1099 tax reporting processes.
- Collaborate with external audit staff for year-end audit work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+years of relevant professional experience including supervision and management of both the AP function and AP accountants.
- Experience in a high-volume AP environment.
- A proven track record of implementing process improvements and driving change in a growing organization.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Experience with a fast-paced, growing company.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with NetSuite a plus.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/year
$65000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time