Accounts Payable Specialist
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years AP experience
- Heavy volume
- Team player
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
- Solid communication skills
- MS Office experience
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
$35000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time