This is a temporary assignment covering a leave.
· Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, wires and credit card transactions.
- Researches and applies unallocated cash.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Process credit card transactions.
· Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales and from customers to resolve customer billing issues.
· Process any valid credits on customer accounts
- Facilitate swift payment of overdue invoices by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts.
- Prepares daily invoices and sends to customers based on prior day shipments.
· Facilitates Credit application process to new or existing customers.
· Keeps information confidential.
· Participate in LEAN projects.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
· Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk
· Proficient in MS Office (excel, word, access)
· Effective communication and customer service skills.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to multitask
Pay: $17 to $20/hour
$17 to $20 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time