- Scheduling all office appointments, office appointments, office procedures, tests, inpatient and outpatient procedures.
- Ensures appropriate paperwork is delivered to the hospital departments.
- Instructs patients in preparation for their next visit/treatment and all preoperative and postoperative directions.
- Answers and screens all telephone calls for designated physician(s), referring calls to appropriate person, taking clear and concise messages and assuring all responses and messages
- Maintains tracking mechanisms to ensure patients results are received in a timely manner
- Maintains all facets of designated physician(s) clinical and administrative calendar
- Ensure orderly patient flow
- Ensure that all patient files are complete prior to the office visit.
- Admin experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time