* Organize, prioritize and perform administrative duties (e.g. minutes, letters, reports, presentations, graphs, spreadsheets, photocopying, faxing, etc.) * Book travel, accommodation and, if necessary, subsistence for members of the department traveling to meetings/courses and for clients attending meetings at PAREXEL * Complete purchasing and expense claim forms
* Arrange meetings and teleconferences as required, taking minutes and following up actions as required
* Set-up and support the maintenance of project study files.
* Coordinate diaries of senior members of Biostatistics and Programming, and act as a point of contact in their absence
* Maintain each member of the department’s job description, CV and training record
* Maintain department organograms
* Track, order and maintain departmental supplies
* Ensure personal knowledge of PAREXEL’s systems, services, policies and procedures is continually kept up-to-date