- Receive incoming calls and refer them to appropriate person.
- Maintain front desk and reception area.
- Maintain stock of all necessary office supplies.
- Weekly Sort and distribution of candidate payroll checks.
- Monthly compilation and distribution of Candidate Benefits mailings
- Daily sort and distribution of incoming mail.
- Manage/Maintain Fed Ex shipping supplies and cost.
- Assist in maintaining accurate files, (i.e. Purge, File, Shred as necessary).
- Creation and distribution of ‘Welcome Packets’ for new client accounts.
- Maintain stock of onboarding forms for new hire orientations.
- Preparation and mailing of weekly client invoices.
- Weekly processing of WOTC tax credit forms.
- Assist with the processing of employment verifications.
- Coordinate Travel arrangements for Staff as necessary.
- Assist in the planning/organization of Monthly/Quarterly office outings.
- Assist with various misc. project work on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative support role.
- Strong professional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills, with particular emphasis on Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and use of reporting tools and capabilities.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function independently as well as a member of the team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, attend to detail, and problem solve.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time