- Prepare all assigned vendor invoices for payment and to ensure proper accounts are being charged, proper authorization has been given and supporting document is in place
- Process voucher batches accurately into the A/P system on timely basis
- Investigate and follow through on any discrepancies
- Assist with month end closing including journal entries and accruals
- Assist with preparation and processing of system and manual checks
- Assist with analysis, AP reconciliations and ad hoc projects, as needed
- Administrator for Expense Wire and T&E programs
- Back-up to perform check runs, as needed
- Bachelor Degree in accounting preferred
- Two to five year’s progressive accounting experience.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience a plus
- Excellent knowledge of financial business systems, processes and PC spreadsheet software.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and external auditors.
- JDE knowledge is a plus
- Ability to Multi-task is a plus.
Pay: $44,000 to $48,000/year
$44000 to $48000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time