- Posting vendor invoices, processing a high volume of invoices
- Light research for incorrect invoices
- Written and verbal communication with internal and external vendors
- Using Coupa’s automatic software, code invoices
- Prepare and perform check runs and electronic transfers
- Entering invoices
- They have an automated system so will be fixing invoices that mis-match so they will pay.
- Review vendor statements to be sure that all listed invoices are either paid or approved for payment
- If not, process the correction so they will pay.
- Communicate ant invoice problems to AP Clerks in Corporate (Houston, TX)
- Someone that loves problem solving as many times you get an invoice that cannot be paid because we have already paid a different one for that purchase order.
- Entering all drop ship confirmations that come to the office
- Communicate any discrepancy issues with the buyer of the PO
- Around 5 years of AP experience preferred
- Coupa payment processing experience
- 10 key by touch
- Just general accounting knowledge, does not need journal entry or general ledger experience
- Strong and accurate data entry/computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to pass the pre-employment screening processes
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Pay: $18 to $19/hour
$18 to $19 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time