- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting accounting transactions.
- Receive, process, and audit vendor invoices. Match invoices to purchase orders and obtain the required management approvals prior to payment.
- Process bimonthly check run.
- Create purchase orders as requested and coordinate required management approvals.
- Work closely with HR and Controller to process bimonthly payroll using ADP Workforce Now.
- Responsible for daily 401(k) plan administration and annual audit.
- Participate in month-end closing and assist in annual financial statement audit
- Reconcile, research, and resolve accounting discrepancies; make corrections, document, and verify related accounts.
- Work closely among departments to coordinate efforts and communicate changes.
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accounting practices.
- Knowledge of general to complex clerical accounting practices, methods, and procedures.
- Experience working with accounting software systems and the Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Outlook). Hands-on experience with Intacct, ADP Workforce Now, and Concur are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, very reliable.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed in support of meeting departmental deadlines.
- 5-7 years of Accounting/Accounts Payable/Payroll experience.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time