Schedule: There are 3 shifts which are listed below:
Sun-Wed 1:30pm- Midnight
Tuesday, Thursday-Sat 1:30pm-Midnight
- Coordination of financial transactions, including (but not limited to) airline ticket, funeral homes and other transportation methods.
- Maintain high QA scores and provide exceptional customer service.
- Initiating outbound communication to vendors, service providers, and partners to provide payment for emergency travel related services.
- Communicating with vendors, service providers and partners in a personalized, informative, courteous and diplomatic manner.
- Documenting transactions with precision and timeliness
- Assist with other non-emergency Response Center tasks as needed
- Credit and background check required
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Professional and outgoing demeanor.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically and tactfully in order to develop close relationships with internal and external customers.
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to follow directions and/or work independently as necessary.
- Proven ability to function in team environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Understanding of company vision and devotion to developing positive, successful and interactive customer and Partner relationships.
- Experience in travel industry, insurance claims processing, and foreign language skills is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time