ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administer employee health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations according to plan provisions. Maintain employee benefit records/files by processing required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping, proper benefit coverage and deductions/codes..
- Work with the Regional HR teams on benefits and related administrative policies and procedures. Assist with resolving employee benefits concerns. Keep site management and the Regional HR Managers advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions.
- Perform data entry and maintain all benefit databases. Process employee transactions through timely data entry into databases. Coordinate and maintain processes and auditing procedures on a daily basis. Ensure data integrity by creating and generating reports and analyzing data.
- Process monthly invoices from insurance providers. Review invoices for accuracy & payment. Resolve discrepancies with carriers, payroll and the corporate office. Complete reports for management as requested.
- Assist with the annual open enrollment period. Assist with communicating plan changes to employees. Process changes within deadlines and generate confirmation statements.
- Assist with the administration of the Company’s 401k program.
- Administer COBRA benefits through third party administrator.
- Assist with preparation of annual compliance reports as needed.
- Carries out special projects and assignments as requested by manager.
- Strong administrative skills
- Comfortable in fast paced
- Microsoft Word/Excel
- Attention to detail
- Fast/accurate typing
- HR or benefits experience a plus
- Billing experience or invoicing preferred
Job Status: Full Time