- Review Squire calls for completion and accuracy.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing of assigned accounts on CNI.
- Timely completion of any reporting requested by the Billing Lead.
- Review and approve payment requests from subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with invoicing and contracts
- Outstanding customer service skills, both oral and written
- Good math skills
- Highly organized - must be able to handle multiple tasks with speed and accuracy and to complete work in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate Excel functionality
- Proficient in V-lookups, intermediate formulas, pivot tables, and conditional formatting are preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience with system imports a plus (not needed, this can be trained)
Job Status: Full Time