West Roxbury, MA
- Prepare sales invoices. Ensure that all invoices and/or credit memos are sent out to the customers, in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with sales support teams to ensure that paperwork required to bill the customers is valid, complete and received timely.
- Review and verify information to ensure accuracy prior to processing of invoices.
- Work closely with the sales and/or operations team to resolve any issues arising from customer invoices.
- Generate and send out monthly customer statements. Provide copies of invoices, credit memos, etc. to internal or external customers as requested.
- Assist with Accounts Payable when needed
- As directed, contact customers with delinquent account balances via telephone and/or email.
- Prepare the schedules of general ledger accounts and record monthly entries; as directed.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of bookkeeping and/or related experience.
- Customer facing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel (V-lookup, Filter, Pivot Tables) and Word required.
- Experience with Info Visual software a plus
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school; with courses in accounting, finance or business and/or related job experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and phone skills.
- Sharp attention to detail and quality.
- Customer Service focus.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed. Notice generally will be provided.
Pay: $20 to $23/hour
$20 to $23 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time