- Create sales orders for customer projects.
- Prepare, create and distribute invoices to customers.
- Interacts with operations team regarding customer inquiries.
- Provide customized billing reports as needed.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls in accordance with policy.
- Completes tasks on time and meets billing quota with a high degree of accuracy and completeness.
- Assists in special projects as required.
- 1+ years’ experience with Billing
- Minimum 2 years office related experience.
- Experience and competence in using integrated ERP software, SAP;
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment;
- Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude; a commitment to self-improvement;
- Communicates information and ideas clearly, shares information broadly and listens carefully;
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload;
- Attention to detail is critical to successful performance of the position responsibilities;
- Competent Microsoft Office user (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype);
- Flexible team player
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time