- Management of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Accounting processes.
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel regularly to perform job-related tasks (Inventory/Sales/Accounting).
- Implementation, managing and tracking of human resource policies, programs and practices.
- Inventory control & flow.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; maintaining filing systems; managing and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, policies & procedures.
- Complete various company operational requirements on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related projects as needed.
- Phones and customer service.
- Previous experience in accounting & finance.
- Full charge bookkeeping; must have experience with payroll, financial statements, bank reconciliation, and general bookkeeping.
- Microsoft Excel, Windows, and advanced computer proficiency required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Previous experience inventory/distribution preferred
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time