The Bookkeeper is responsible in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements.
This role the central point of contact for the Customer Support Team and is responsible for the coordination of all support activities. This person will be responsible for greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintain security and telecommunications system.
- Generate Sales Orders and Customer Invoices
- Review Accounts Receivable and perform collections activities including documentation of activities
- Accounts Payable activities including verification of receipt, proper quantity and price of invoice and subsequent vouchering and payment of vendor invoices
- Reconcile, code and process employee expense reports
- Process all credit card transactions
- Cash management including preparation of bank deposits, movement of cash between accounts and month end bank statement reconciliations
- Sales Tax tracking, reporting and disbursement
- Receive requests for materials and equipment and prepare purchase orders for items in accordance with procedures
- Provide inventory support including entering move tickets and verification of items
- Generate and Maintain reports for review by Controller and home office
- Assist Controller with journal entries, account maintenance and reconciliations and other bookkeeping activities
- Support Purchasing and Office Manager when needed.
Customer Support Administrator/Receptionist Duties
- Prepares quotes for billable services, parts, consumables for external and internal customers/ generation,
- follow up, quotations, calibration, customer service and post sales services.
- Run Salesforce Reports- contracts about to expire, equipment coming off warranty, open cases report weekly, and customer feedback report.
- Attend weekly Monday morning meeting updating status on open and closed cases.
- Update course critiques
- Prepares documents for shipment of parts and consumable /Processes internal shipment of parts required by field service engineers
- Monitor support calls keep customer up to date on status
- Keep record of service reports and contracts, maintains and files hardcopy records.
- Establish professional excellent relation with customers and provide competent and fast support
- Enter new Asset in salesforce once order is process /Update salesforce daily
- Generate Purchase Order (P2 parts)
- Coordinate Onsite and Offsite Travel and Training
- Register Students for Training and coordinate hotel accommodations
- Book travels for field service tech
- Track training credits
- Create Training Certificates, Manuals, Binder, lunch and etc.
- Coordinate Trade Shows / Order Service
- Issue and track RMAs
- Book travel for engineers and sales
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately; answering or referring inquiries, in person or on the telephone
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring logbook
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation. Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Prefer Bachelor’s in Accounting or Business Administration will consider Associates in Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Confidentiality, must be detailed oriented, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position
- Ability to multi-task, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time