· Assist with various accounting tasks including bookkeeping, month end close, credit card reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management.
· Coordinate with property managers in order to review and submit funding requests, review monthly financial statements, and answer routine asset management questions.
· Coordinate with outside auditors, tax accountants and third party accountants and assist with their various request for support.
· Maintain appropriate financial processes and controls necessary to support the business, maximize opportunities, and manage risk.
· Act as primary point of contact with our banking relationship when it comes to routine inquiries and set up of accounts.
Pay: $23 to $24/hour
$23 to $24 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time