- Developing comprehensive person-centered service plans and, authorizing, coordinating, and monitoring community-based services to an assigned number of consumers.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of available community services, an understanding of both formal and informal support systems, and an ability to interface and collaborate with those systems to ensure the elder's needs are met.
- The position entails extensive coordination, follow-up, and feedback to clients and services providers, as well as recordkeeping in compliance with regulations.
- The Home Care CM contributes to the GLSS Consumer Services team to ensure the provision of person centered services to older adults, people with disabilities, and their caregivers according to the Mission, Vision, and values of GLSS.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or related field, or 50% of Bachelor's degree completed with degree obtained within 3 years of employment.
- 1-2 years' experience in Human Service
Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred but not a requirement
Job Status: Full Time