- Processes first party collision and comprehensive automobile claims
- Processes third party property damage claims
- Evaluates coverage, investigates and determines liability
- Identifies injury exposures
- Refer cases of suspected fraud to the Special Investigation Unit
- Apply knowledge of company processes and procedures to explain requirements to callers
- Handles all returned company claim checks and checks made payable to the company in a timely fashion.
- Does not include all responsibilities that may be required to complete the job requirements for this position.
- Desired candidates will have 4 year work related degree
- Prior work experience in customer service is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time