Clinical Dental Assistant
New opportunity available for a Clinical Dental Assistant in the Providence, RI area!
Hours: M,W,TH,F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM , TUES 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Open-ended TEMP assignment
Under general supervision the clinical dental assistant provides a range of clinical, administrative and staff support. Assists in the performance of dental and radiography procedures, prepares and maintains dental equipment and supplies in accordance with established protocols and policies. Assists in the coordination of day-to-day patient administration, records management, and office support activities. Performs eligible clinical procedures at the request of site management. Assists in the clinical training of new and returning employees. Travels to other health center sites with staff Dentists.
· Completion of a 12 or 18 month dental assisting program and continued certification by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB).
· Computer proficiency.
· Ability to gain proficiency in Intergy Practice Management Software and Dentrix and provide training.
· Basic Life Support/CPR certification required.
· Must maintain current CDA Certification, and successfully meet the requirements to be credentialed by the facility.
· Current knowledge of and ability to follow a full range of dental clinic procedures and protocols.
Bilingual Spanish is required
Pay: $16 to $16.95/hour
$16 to $16.95 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time