Closing Department Specialsit
Closing Department Specialist
- Facilitates the closing portion of the transaction by coordinating all lenders, sellers, buyers and third parties, and by preparing the settlement statement in accordance with the new CD requirements and with the lender’s closing instructions.
- Communicates heavily with lenders and additional parties in the transaction to ensure all parties’ requirements are met.
- Merges all final closing documents and delivers a secure link to the notary or attorney to obtain the document package for signing.
- Team Player
- EXCELLENT communication
- Strong work ethic - someone who is not a 9-5er and knows that a service business will demand schedule flexibility
- Someone who is hungry to grow
Pay: $15 to $19/hour
$15 to $19 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time