- Monitor and collect past due accounts which will include phone calls and emails research.
- Provide recommendations to Accounts Receivable Manager regarding credit risk and execute credit holds on customer accounts.
- Escalate and resolve account and billing discrepancies that may arise and collaborate with sales team, customer service and our customers to resolve payment issues.
- Maintain supporting documentation for all disputed invoices
- Manage customer payment methods such as checks, credit card, and ACH
- Address and resolve account credit balances and over-payments
- Maintain collections notes in Excel AR reports and in ERP system.
- Process and apply cash receipts and process credit card transactions for customer invoices.
- Help achieve regional DSO (day sales outstanding) goals
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented, commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to collaborated with internal and external support teams such as, account managers and sales to ensure timely resolution of disputes.
- Excel experience a must; must have knowledge of VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
$50000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time