- Balances batch when completed and balances to daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Receives, logs, and prepares all fee tickets for charge entry
- Verifies all demographic and insurance information and logs all discrepancies for all missing or incorrect information.
- Maintains fee ticket log
- Reviews all self-pay accounts
- Sends out past due and collections letters, responds to patient inquiries regarding past due accounts.
- Prepares all accounts to be sent to collections.
- Reviews all outside monitoring bills and submits them for payment to the accounts payable department.
- Other duties as assigned as necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MD office procedures, referral procedures and cash posting procedures.
- Detailed oriented, strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good computer skills.
- Good Follow through
- Problem solver
- Work in fast paced environment
- Detailed orientated
- Solid systems skills
- Certificate in Billing Strongly preferred
Pay: $35,000 to $42,000/year
$35000 to $42000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time