- Process all close related jobs and tasks including journal entries for financial consolidation and compiling financial reporting packages.
- Provide Host Analytics system support, ensure data integrity from subsidiary ERP systems to Host Analytics, and troubleshoot issues within the close.
- Review data loads and templates completed by the subsidiaries for accuracy, completeness and operational trends.
- Compile and communicate monthly foreign exchange rates to U.S. and foreign Finance teams.
- Work with U.S. and foreign Finance teams to understand accounting practices and consolidate their monthly reporting packages.
- Proactively build relationships within the various teams, including international controllers, U.S. Finance team, Sales, Purchasing, Legal, and IT.
- Reconcile outstanding shares for quarterly reporting.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual government surveys.
- Build and maintain Host Analytics reports to enhance and improve the reporting process.
- Administer the Host Analytics database by maintaining the system dimensions and hierarchies
- Compile quarterly reporting packages for the Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Provide training to members of the finance team on utilizing Host and changes in the consolidation process.
- Coordinate with external auditors and internal resources to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit schedules.
- Periodically assist internal audit with developing testing plans and evaluating internal control effectiveness and compliance with SOX.
- Ad-hoc projects including integrating new legal entities, improving the close process, and implementing new systems.
- Experience: 3-5 years of accounting experience in financial close and consolidation process. Financial reporting experience pertaining to large, multi-national organizations focusing on manufacturing or technology a plus. SEC experience a plus.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- HOST consolidations experience plus
- Financial reporting experience plus
- SEC experience plus
- Manufacturing/technology company experience huge plus
- Strong ME Close/consolidations required
- Navision plus
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
$80000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time