Controls and Instrumentation Specialist
Title Specialist, Controls and Instrumentation
Function – Engineering
Reports to: Engineering and Capital Director
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provide the skills required to help manage all control field devices that are part of the process control and instrumentation technology in the Plant. It includes the computer networks, programmable logic controllers (PLC), special controllers, vision systems, gauging systems, (drives, stand-alone controllers, safety systems, analyzers, etc.) and all associated field instruments.
- Responsible for plant wide machinery focus reliability of instruments, and process variability reduction programs.
- Work with process engineers and supervisors in the areas to develop and apply the appropriate strategies.
- Plan, assist technicians on short and long term maintenance activities across the plants with emphasis on reliability and reducing process variability.
- Preparation, use and upkeep of standard company and Plant best practices for process control instrumentation maintenance, reliability and variability reduction.
- Participate in prioritization and scheduling of process control teamwork.
- Design, update and maintain appropriate technical documentation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Technical Associates degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in a manufacture environment
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- PLCs , Drive’s Programming and Troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage change and conflict
- Technical expertise and problem solving ability
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000/year
$45000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time