- Manage the department budget, including purchase orders, forecasting and payments of vendor invoices.
- Prepare, organize and track Board of Directors, Committee and Stockholder resolutions and corporate filings for various Aspen Technology entities.
- Maintain corporate record books and oversee periodic corporate filings for all domestic and international subsidiaries.
- Assist with patent, copyright, and trademark filings and the tracking of the overall portfolio. Assist with gathering materials in support of applications and patent and technology reviews.
- Maintain legal department files and archives.
- Assist with litigation projects, including gathering and organizing materials.
- 5+ years of corporate and/or litigation paralegal experience.
- Associates Degree and/or paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project and process management skills.
- Discretion, sound judgment, tact and diplomacy in all communications.
- Strong bias for action, well-organized, self-assured, and willing to work irregular hours on an occasional basis.
- Confidence to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with Senior Management.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job Status: Full Time