- Compile and enter all required journal entries into the general ledger in a timely manner.
- Provide general accounting support including balance sheet reconciliations, maintenance of sub-ledgers, etc.
- Compile and submit annual property tax and usage tax returns.
- Investigate overhead variances from budget/forecast.
- Review local expense submissions and investigate expense variances.
- Review gross margins monthly to determine variances from budget and forecast.
- Investigate manufacturing variances and determine root causes and solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive material (i.e. employee and legal disbursements; financial statements and cash position, etc.).
- Assist with the month end closing with commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, while building a strong and effective working relationship with the finance team, management team, and other departments.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all functional departments.
- Strong team player.
Job Specifications (skills and experience)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a or similar
- Cost accounting experience is required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS strongly preferred.
- ERP/MRP experience strongly preferred - Epicor/ Ultipro would be a plus.
Pay: $50,000 to $70,000/year
$50000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time