- Review, analyze and underwrite commercial loan applications. Spread and analyze financial statements, perform collateral and cash flow analysis, and identify any risks.
- Prepare written loan presentations for new loan requests and loan renewals/modifications, detailing the borrower’s credit worthiness and any deficiencies in the credit or exceptions to the Bank’s loan policy.
- Perform annual reviews of lending relationships, ensuring continued adherence to loan policies and prudent underwriting criteria.
- Collaborate with commercial lenders to ensure accuracy of narratives and visit customers or prospects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in, or with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- 2+ years of bank credit analysis or loan review experience, or similar experience in a financial analyst position
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
- Solid understanding of financial statements
- Formal credit training
- Spread financial statements
- Multilingual and/or multicultural perspective
Pay: $50,000 to $65,000/year
$50000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time