- Serves as customer advocate; investigate and clarify problems and determine quick and effective resolutions, as needed; drive improvements in service levels as needed
- Provides quotes to customers including cost and delivery based on knowledge of shop and delivery schedules; work closely with other personnel to develop data for quotes.
- Responsible for handling every aspect of a customer’s purchase order, including, but not limited to, the timely verification of data and accurate entry of order information into the order entry system.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred but not required
- One to three years’ experience in customer service or sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detailed oriented and accurate with input
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer relations skills
Job Status: Full Time