Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Hours: M-F 8:30-5
- answers inbound phone calls in a timely manner to determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products
- answers customer questions about products and services and resolve questions and complaints
- inputs data correctly for work orders (delivery, pick-up, others, etc.)
- serves as liaison between the customer and various departments
- sets up new accounts, maintains records, prepares reports and performs work processing assignments and related clerical duties.
- special/other projects as assigned by the department manager.
- preferably call center experience
- background in retail and hospitality preferred
- great communication and typing skills
- must pass background check and drug screen
- must live locally
Pay: $13 to $14/hour
$13 to $14 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time