Customer Service Representative- Westborough, MA
Hours: M-F full time, multiple shifts available!
- Answers phones (in-bound calls) in a timely manner to determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Interfaces with customers to take sales orders and create additional selling opportunities on the company’s multiple product lines.
- Answers customer questions about products and services and resolve questions and complaints.
- Provides product pricing, information, process orders, and prepare tickets.
- Inputs data correctly for work orders (delivery, pick-up, others, etc.)
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various departments (Operations including drivers & dispatchers, Sales, etc.)
- Sets up new accounts, maintains records, prepares reports and performs work processing assignments and related clerical duties.
MUST have customer service experience
Must be able t pass a background check and a drug screen
Must have great typing skills
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
$15 to $16 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time