Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answers incoming phone calls (within a minimum of 3 rings) in a pleasant and professional manner- takes customer orders.
- Maintains open communication with patients/clients and referral sources.
- Responds to patient/client questions and problems.
- Services walk-in customers.
- Assists in preparing driver routes, logs route changes, and driver communication on route sheets as they occur.
- Sets up new patient/client files.
- Verifies private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid coverage.
- Keys direct sales invoices into the computer
- Pulls and keys orders into the computer.
- Prepares invoices for the following day's route deliveries.
- Maintains rental files by verifying customer is still using equipment verifying Medicaid coverage each month and following up on Medicaid Pending patients
- Types follow-up referral letters.
- Complete incoming fax and mail orders in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Graduate of an accredited high school.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Typing and 10-key skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and resolve conflict effectively and professionally.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
After a 90-day, probationary period we offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Dress Down Fridays
- $1000 Customer Service Incentive Program
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
$12 to $13 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time