Customer Service Representative
The Client Care Representative’s main responsibility is to provide superior customer Service to new and existing Access Clients.
- Answer telephones, forward callers, accept messages per standard operating procedure.
- They average 50-60 phone calls per day. Inbound and outbound.
- They won’t be doing sales. Outbound calls consist of follow up calls about records/files on storage needs.
- Create client work orders from telephones, fax, Web users and from remote users.
- Assist clients with questions regarding order fulfillment, services available and general pricing while providing superior client service.
- Provide inside sales support to all clients by providing details of offered services, pricing, agreements, etc per SOP (standard operating procedure)
- Notify Operations of changes that may affect service schedule
- Coordinate and process rush and emergency client container and file requests through Director of Client Care or Transportation Coordinator.
- Regularly update service schedule reviewing daily with the Transportation Coordinator or Director of Client Services.
- Complete database research on missing client containers, files, or tapes, and maintain client contact per SOP.
- Communicate with Clients as needed for Call Backs as directed by the Operations Team or SOP’s.
- Assist or perform the vault processing as directed by the Director of Client Care.
- Process destruction and permout work orders per SOP.
- Complete client data entry per SOP.
- Complete importing of client data per SOP
- Process requests for printed bar codes as needed and per SOP.
- Complete closing of work orders on a daily basis per SOP.
- Ensure all visitors are greeted, signed in and are given a badge per SOP.
- Complete filing of all work orders and management logs on a daily basis per SOP.
- Process incoming mail - Fed Ex, UPS, etc. on a daily basis.
- Assist or process as directed all levels of Client and/or Vendor invoices (Billing) by the timelines set per the SOP.
Education AND years & type of experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required (degree preferred)
- Six months + experience in a customer service environment or call center preferred
Baseline Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have strong Windows based computer skills (Microsoft Office – excel, word, outlook)
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills (must possess grammatically correct English skills)
- Must be flexible and friendly under pressure
- Must have excellent attention to detail
Pay: $14 to $15.64/hour
$14 to $15.64 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time