Customer Service Representative
*Open-ended temporary assignment available in Canton, MA*
Customer Service Specialist would be reporting to the VP Customer Service. This position will fill the position of Administrative Assistant- Order Entry Clerk, Customer Service Representative & Reception who will be responsible for heavy data entry, processing orders, reception, customer service and general office duties. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and has excellent data entry skills with attention to accuracy. This is an office position working the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
• Prepare and follow up on quotations for customers
• Process catalog and sample request inquiries for internal and external customers
• Handle customer request for returns and coordinate necessary paperwork
• Research and resolve customer issues within expected time frame
• Track order shipments, provide product availability on back orders, facilitate answers for billing inquiries, and assist customers with additional inquiries
• Answer first level of technical questions on our products
• Assist in retrieval and customer follow up for voicemail and email inquiries
• Conduct administrative and other duties, as requested
• Communicate with customer regarding any order status changes, confirmation of orders and/or other issues as they arise.
• Interface with internal departments to insure orders are filled in a complete and timely manner.
• Enter and maintain accurate and complete customer files to include all applicable data on each customer
Microsoft Office, Sage Experience (or similar ERP)
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
$16 to $18 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time