- Manage and provide exceptional customer service to selected major accounts; scheduling, follow up, delivery confirmation, release programs.
- Accurately process customer quotes, orders, acknowledgements, return authorizations, set up new client accounts Maintain client notes and records with the highest degree of accuracy in Customer Relationship Management and ERP systems.
- Answer customer FAQ’s and other product, service, pricing and delivery information questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Research and resolve client concerns and complaints.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and/or sales team and other company departments; planning, manufacturing, shipping, engineering etc.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our programs, products and services.
- Educate customers about additional products and services which are available.
- Support sales team as required.
- Field and distribute incoming phone calls and email inquiries. Qualify leads and inquiries - distribute to sales as required.
- Participate in team, customer complaint and other meetings, projects and events as required.
- Follow company policies, procedures, designated SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and standards as dictated by 5S practices.
- Maintain and promote both an environment of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices.
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in customer service
- High School Graduation or equivalent preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and outstanding follow up
- Proficient MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP system and Customer Relationship Management application
- Ability to handle stressful situations, multi task, and problem solve
Job Status: Full Time